Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Workplace Conflicts Prayer

Father God,

I need your supply of love,healing and guidance as I face problems and conflicts on my job. I ask for the removal of negativity,adversities and nonsense in my workplace. I need your divine intervention,wisdom and grace- so I may be understood and understanding with everyone I work with. I ask for your clarity and positivity in all my career orineted affairs. Thank you for loving me and annointing me with your favor and blessings- I am grateful to have a job, knowing any and all conflicts are already resolved,in Jesus's name Amen.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for sharing your prayer with us. I know being a Christian in the workplace is not the easiest task. It takes patience, boldness, and strength. But it definitely is possible because we can do ALL things through Christ who gives us strength. I will pray for you!
Would love you to stop by my blog again sometime and feel free to leave a comment (no pressure, though)!!
You have very nice blogs and I'm glad I've been introduced to them (and you)! God bless you.

Kcbright said...

I needed this today. Thank you

S said...

I seem to have lost all my strength and I am struggling to cope up with the colleagues who makes me suffer. Even I lost my sleep and life. Think of even en up my life .Your word says that You love the prosperity of Your children. So, please be with me and bless all my efforts so that I can excel in my career. Grant me Your grace, which is sufficient to carry me through the most difficult times at my work-spot. Let me find favour in the eyes of my authorities! I plead for Your divine wisdom and strength to tide over the problem that crop-up in my job. Keep me in perfect peace O Lord so that I may do my work with freedom and bring glory to Your name.